Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Anti-Vaxxers in Georgia Threaten Health Care Workers, Force Shut Down of Vaccine Site

A group of anti-vaxxers in Georgia gathered at a mobile vaccine site and threatened health care workers forcing them to shut down the site

Perhaps because I got vaccinated in Georgia this really makes my blood boil. I can't help but wonder what might have happened had anti-vaxxers had decided to confront health care workers at the clinic where I got my shots. Remember I even had my picture in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution after getting my first shot

It's bad enough they that don't care about themselves or their loved ones but that they feel the need to prevent anyone else from getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is downright criminal. There ought to be a law. But Georgia Republicans are too busy trying to turn voting into a crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment