Sunday, January 9, 2022

Bob Saget, R.I.P.

Actor/comedian Bob Saget died suddenly today. He was found unresponsive in a Florida hotel room following a stand up comedy performance. No cause of death has been determined but drugs and foul play have been ruled out. He was 65.

Saget was best known for his portrayal of Danny Tanner in the 1980's and 1990's ABC sitcom Full House and its reboot Fuller House which aired on Netflix between 2016-2020. I remember him primarily from when he hosted America's Funniest Home Videos from 1989 to 1997. He was also the voice of the future Ted Mosby on the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother.

Needless to say, Saget's death is a shock given that he was actively working and had no known health problems. I leave you with a 1984 performance at Dangerfield's when Sagey was an up and coming comedian. R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment