Thursday, October 22, 2020

Give Me Hunter Biden & I'll Raise You Don, Jr., Eric & Ivanka (But Joe Biden Probably Won't)

We are just over half hour away from the second debate between President Trump and Joe Biden. Sure as the sun sets in the west, Trump will utter the name Hunter Biden repeatedly over the 90 minute debate.

Well, give me Hunter Biden and I'll raise you Don, Jr.'s meeting with the Russians, Eric's deposition with the New York Attorney General and Ivanka's Chinese trademarks

The question, however, remains if Joe Biden will. I have no doubt President Obama would have taken it on had Trump attacked his children. But Biden doesn't have Obama's killer instincts.

Now it's not like Biden doesn't have plenty he can talk about. After all, with more than 75,000 new COVID-19 cases today and nearing 8.4 million cases overall (8,399,689), Biden can ask Trump how he can say we're rounding the corner on COVID-19. He can also ask Trump to explain why he thinks Dr. Anthony Fauci is an idiot.

But Trump probably won't let Hunter Biden go. 

In which case Biden can tell Trump, "I love my son Hunter just as you love your adult children. This election isn't between Hunter Biden and Donald Trump, Jr. It's between you and me and the future of this country as 220,000 plus Americans have died under your watch."

As it stands, a quarter of Americans have already voted and I doubt many of them have gone to the polls early because of Hunter Biden nor can I imagine they will after tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment