Thursday, July 21, 2022

I'm Concerned But Not Worried About President Biden's COVID Diagnosis

So what's the difference about being concerned and worried about President Biden's COVID diagnosis?

I'm concerned just as I would be concerned with anyone who was diagnosed with COVID and wish him a speedy recovery. As I write that statement, I am fully aware that Joe Biden isn't just anyone. Despite what Donald Trump says, Joe Biden is the President of the United States. I am also cognizant of the fact that he is 79 and that older Americans are more vulnerable to the effects of COVID. 

Yet I'm not worried because Biden has been vaccinated, boosted and given Paxlovid. All of which means is that Biden is highly unlikely to be hospitalized. In view of this, I would not be surprised if President Biden will be out and about and back to a full schedule by the first week of August. 

No comments:

Post a Comment