Sunday, November 1, 2020

Back on Twitter - Hopefully This Time For Good

Earlier this month, I found myself locked out of Twitter yet again.

But I'm back yet again. Hopefully for good.

When I've been locked out, Twitter has sent a verification code to my phone but I've never received it which results in my account being suspended.

I had a similar problem when changing my address on my bank accounts. The customer service rep from the bank noted this is a problem with T-Mobile and suggested I call 611 to resolve the problem. Why didn't I think of it? It could have saved me so much agony. Well, I had it taken care of earlier this evening and I'm back on Twitter.

So why am I back on Twitter? Frankly, it increases traffic on my blog posts. I also enjoy participating in MeTV live chats on Saturday nights with shows like Star Trek, Buck Rogers, Kolchak: The Night Stalker, Lost in Space and Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea. 

Now wouldn't you know just a few hours into my new Twitter account I had my account locked yet again. But this time I was able to get the verification code. So the interruption was only momentary thank goodness.

By the way, if you want to follow me on Twitter then you can find me at @ADGoldstein2.  

No comments:

Post a Comment