Sunday, July 7, 2024

Those Who Are Calling Upon President Biden to Step Aside Are Only Helping Trump



I am sickened by Democrats, mainstream media editorial boards and so-called Never Trumpers working in tandem to call for President Biden to cease his re-election campaign over a bad debate. 

Meanwhile, as I have previously argued, being a convicted criminal is apparently not grounds for these same actors to call upon Donald Trump to get out of the race. 

By demanding Biden leave the race while ignoring Trump's transgressions only serves the interests of Trump. 

If Democrats, mainstream media editorial boards and most of The Bulwark don't want voters to support President Biden, then who do you think voters are going to gravitate towards? 

A second Trump term becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, and they will have played a role in ushering it in. Those responsible for bringing about a second Trump term deserve what is coming to them.

As for me, I will have no part of helping Trump.

President Biden has done a good job, and he deserves another term in office. I hope he ignores the mob, stays in the race and wins because he will have my vote.


No comments:

Post a Comment