Saturday, August 15, 2026

Mamdani is Shocked, Shocked That Jews in Prayer Would Be Assaulted in NYC

 

It is amazing how I can be somewhere, and my mother knows about it before I do. 

As it happens, I am in New York City. After awaking a short time ago, I saw a text from Mom about the assault which took place during Shabbat services last night at Central Synagogue. It is a Reform Temple located on Lexington Avenue & East 55th Street. When I lived here, I would often pass Central Synagogue on my way to work at the Chrysler Building.

During the incident, which was livestreamed, a hooligan comes in ranting and raving and punches a 63-year-old woman in the face. The punk also headbutted a security guard and spat at him as well as desecrating the synagogue.

True to form, NYC Mayor Mamdani was "shocked, shocked" such a thing would happen:

This despicable act has no place in our city, and our administration will do everything in our power to keep Jewish New Yorkers safe.

I trust Mamdani to keep Jewish New Yorkers safe about as much as I trust President Trump to protect women from sexual assault.

Now I suspect that this bum probably has a deep-seated hatred for Jews, but that Mamdani's recent taxpayer funded video tirade gave this hatred legitimacy and emboldened him to commit this heinous act. Since Mamdani issued his irresponsible statement, we have seen two stabbings on the Upper West Side plus the brick throwing incident at a synagogue in Sarasota, Florida in which the suspect specifically stated he was inspired by Mamdani.

Sooner or later, Mamdani words and deeds will get Jews killed in NYC and beyond. 

As far as the safety of Jewish New Yorkers goes, the surest way to ensure is to see to it that Mamdani is defeated in the next election. Although by then, a lot of death and damage will have been done.

No comments:

Post a Comment