Sunday, August 16, 2026

A Thought for Hayden Panettiere

 

Yesterday afternoon, I was in Barnes & Noble in NYC's Union Square. On my way out of the store, I noticed that actress Hayden Panettiere had an autobiography titled This is Me: A Reckoning. I'm not sure why it caught my eye, but it did.

A few minutes ago, I look online and see she has died five days shy of her 37th birthday. I'll be the first to admit that I didn't know a great deal about her career aside from her days as a child actress in the film Remember the Titans which frequently airs on TV and on the TV show Heroes. Nevertheless, she left an impression and now she is gone. Perhaps she is at peace. Still, it is sad that she did not live a full life.

As of this writing, no cause of death has been released. However, given her youth, one cannot help but think that her passing was not natural. Saddest of all, she leaves behind an 11-year-old daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment