Friday, August 12, 2022

I Can Only Think of One Reason Why Trump Would Have Classified Nuclear Weapons Documents

If the FBI was indeed searching for (possibly recovered) classified nuclear weapons documents at Mar-A-Lago this week, I can only think of one reason they would be in the possession of defeated, former President Donald Trump. 

So he could sell them.

To whom would he sell them? Russia would be at the top of the list. But Trump being a businessman in the worst sense of the word, I suspect he would sell them to the highest bidder including a terrorist organization. 

If Trump was prepared to summon a mob to prevent the peaceful transfer of power then I don't think it is implausible he would sell state secrets.

I've long thought Trump was bad news and when I was told to stop criticizing Trump by Bob Tyrrell almost six years ago, I walked away from The American Spectator and eventually conservatism. In so doing, I have managed to spare myself from defending a man who won't accept that he lost an election and casually claims the FBI planted evidence

I only mention this because Trump has turned out to be so much worse than I ever contemplated and continually demonstrates why he should never be allowed to seek much less hold any elected office again. And yet the Republican Party will not only nominate him for a third White House bid there is a chance the country could elect him President again.

No comments:

Post a Comment