Thursday, March 25, 2021

I'm Eligible For The Vaccine - Or Am I?

Today, all Georgia residents 16 years of age or older became eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine

Well, maybe not all Georgia residents. When I registered for the vaccine through the Georgia Department of Public Health I received an email stating that I was not eligible to receive the vaccine. Perhaps this is just a glitch. 

Or perhaps not. The GDPH has a list of all vaccine sites but when I checked out the facility nearest to my apartment it indicated the vaccine was unavailable and limited and to not call them about it.

Let's keep in mind that Georgia is dead last in the nation when it comes to the percentage of the adult population that has received at least one dose of a COVID vaccine although Governor Kemp denies this is the case. 

If only Kemp and Georgia Republicans used the same energy to vaccinate Georgians as they have in trying to prevent people from voting we would be first in the nation in vaccines. For shame.

I have a feeling I'm in for a very long wait and that I won't be alone in waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment