Wednesday, June 21, 2017

"Officer" Yanez Is a Murderer & Should Be Treated As Such

The dash cam video of Philando Castile's death was released yesterday. But I put off watching it until a few minutes ago.

It is beyond any dispute. "Officer" Jeronimo Yanez is a cold-blooded murderer and should be treated as such.

I have an even dimmer view of Yanez after his interview with the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension in which he justified his actions by stating:

I don’t remember how many rounds I let off. Um, I remember seeing the last two rounds go off and I remember seeing one of those rounds hit him in the arm. Uh, his glasses flew off. I’m not sure if it was from gunfire or from him, uh, whipping his head back or anything like that. Uh, but, uh as that was happening, as he was pulling at, out his hand, I thought I was gonna die and I thought if he’s, if has the, the guts and the audacity to smoke marijuana in front of a five-year-old girl and risk her lungs and risk her life by giving her secondhand smoke and the front-seat passenger doing the same thing then what, what care does he give about me? And, I let off the rounds and then after the rounds were off, the little girls [sic] was screaming. I held the suspect at gunpoint. His arms came up into view. And they were up by his chest. I can’t remember what I said. But I acknowledged this little girl first. Cuz I wanted her to be safe and I told Officer Kauser or I told her one of the two to go run out of the car and run to Office Kauser or Officer Kauser to get her.

Well, I think it's pretty audacious for "Officer" Yanez to shoot a man to death in front of his five-year old daughter. If he really wanted her to be safe he wouldn't have cocked his gun much less fired it.

Frankly, I think Yanez should be put to death for what he did. But as it stands he won't serve a day in jail. Instead, he gets a nice severance package.

Yanez should be ostracized by polite society, deprived of earning of living. be consigned to begging for change and have what's left of his soul tortured until the day he dies.

Am I being harsh? Put yourself in the position of that Philando Castile's daughter. She will have to live the rest of her life with the image of her father's execution. For that, Jeronimo Yanez deserves every punishment that comes his way.











No comments:

Post a Comment