Monday, April 30, 2018

Where Were Trump Supporters When Heidi Cruz & Carly Fiorina Needed Them?

It's hard for me to take the outrage of Trump supporters seriously where it concerns Michelle Wolf's jokes about Sarah Huckabee Sanders at the White House Correspondents' Dinner when they were laughing along with Trump when he went after Heidi Cruz, Carly Fiorina, Heidi Klum, Alicia Machado among others for their appearance.

John Podhoretz called out Laura Ingraham on Twitter specifically referencing Cruz as well as Serge Kovaleski, I replied:

A Trump supporter told me today he hadn't been engaging in this kind of behavior lately & he should be applauded. I told her that was like applauding a racist for not using the N-word for a few months.

I should note this tweet was liked 672 times. But I digress.

Sooner or later, President Trump is going to say or tweet something demeaning and his supporters aren't going to bat an eyelash.


No comments:

Post a Comment