Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Get Well Soon Colin Blunstone

I had been looking forward to seeing The Zombies perform their Odessey & Oracle album in its entirety this evening at the Wilbur Theater here in Boston.

However, shortly after tweeting that I would be in attendance, I received a reply indicating the show had been cancelled. I decided to investigate for myself and made my way to the box office. It was there I was told that Zombies lead singer Colin Blunstone developed a bacterial infection most likely on the plane ride to Boston. I was told the group was hopeful they could make their performances in Connecticut and Western Massachusetts. Of course, that does me no good. Regardless, I hope Blunstone makes a full and speedy recovery. 

Until then we will have to be content with the record.


We'll have to say we don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment