Saturday, January 14, 2023

A Cat Steals The Show in A Man Called Otto

 

(Picture from IMDB)
This afternoon, I went to the AMC Theatre in Boston Common to see A Man Called Otto starring Tom Hanks as a curmudgeonly widower who finds peace of mind. 

After sitting through more than 30 minutes of commercials and coming attractions, the movie was worth the wait. I must confess that I had read some of the reviews and had a general idea about the plot.

One thing, however, of which I was not aware was there would be a cat in this movie. You don't generally see cats in movies unless as a bad omen. As soon as I saw the feline, I knew that cat was going to adopt Otto. 

Yes, you read that right. The cat adopted Otto. As many cat owners know, you don't choose cats. They choose you.


Still, I'm glad he was at the premiere because he had a big role in this movie. Smeagol might not have said a word yet he said so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment