Monday, July 2, 2018

Justin Trudeau & Negative Interactions

When asked about the allegation that he had groped a female reporter 18 years ago, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau offered a Clintonesque response stating, "I don't remember any negative interactions that day at all."

That's not what I could call a denial.

Trudeau might remember his interaction with the reporter positively. Clearly the reporter has a different view of the matter. This incident was covered in a small town newspaper in B.C. in 2000 in which Trudeau apologized for his conduct stating, “I’m sorry. If I had known you were reporting for a national paper I would never have been so forward.” Well, no wonder Trudeau is so eager not to remember any negative interactions. If the woman hadn't been a reporter then how would he have behaved? Under the circumstances, one must wonder if Trudeau is the sort of fellow who would have been inclined to grab women by the pussy. I suspect this reporter isn't the only woman who has had negative interactions with Justin Trudeau.






No comments:

Post a Comment