Friday, May 19, 2017

In Honor of David Hedison's 90th Birthday, I'll Be Hosting a Special Voyage To The Bottom of The Sea Viewing Party on Twitter

Tomorrow actor David Hedison turns 90. He is remembered for starring in the 1950's sci-fi classic movie The Fly as well as playing Captain Lee Crane on the TV classic Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea during the 1960's. Fans of James Bond in the 1970's and 1980's will remember him as Felix Leiter in both Live and Let Die and License to Kill with Roger Moore and Timothy Dalton, respectively. I also remember his appearances as Spencer Harrison on Another World in the early 1990's. (Yes, I watched soap operas while I was in university and I don't care who knows.)


In honor of the occasion, I will be hosting a special viewing party (or should I say Seaviewing party)of The Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea episode "The Fossil Men" on Twitter on Saturday at midnight EST. You can join the viewing party at #vttbots. For your convenience you can link to the episode here.



No comments:

Post a Comment