Thursday, September 3, 2026

There's No Difference Between JD Vance & Abdul El-Sayed

Vice-President JD Vance and Michigan Democratic Senate nominee Abdul El-Sayed believe the other is evil.

So far as I am concerned there is no difference between Vance and El-Sayed. They both aid and abet evil in equal measure.

Chief among those evils is anti-Semitism. 

Vance will no more disavow Tucker Carlson than El-Sayed will disavow Hasan Piker.

During a White House press briefing today, Vance said this about Carlson:

Tucker is a friend of mine. Tucker is a friend, despite the fact that we disagree on a number of things. And I’m not going to play the game where I throw friends under the bus because I have political disagreements with them.

I think that is a terrible place for the United States to go.

In just over a week, we will commemorate the 25th anniversary of the September 11th attacks. Carlson is on public record claiming Israelis had advanced knowledge of the attacks

That isn't disagreement, it's defamation. 

In scapegoating Israel, Carlson absolves al Qaeda of its responsibility and Vance's friendship aids and abets his defamation.

For his part, El-Sayed is taking a more Trumpian approach with regard to Piker pretending as if he doesn't know him but won't disavow him just the same:

We’re in the state of Michigan. If you want to make this race about a streamer in California, I just think you’re missing the boat. This is about affordability in Michigan. This is about being able to see a doctor in Michigan. This is about Donald Trump’s disastrous policies in Michigan. That’s what I’m focused on right now. I am not interested in a conversation about a social media person in California.

Well, El-Sayed chose to make his campaign about that streamer in California. And without him and his followers, El-Sayed isn't facing Mike Rogers in November.  

While El-Sayed isn't calling Piker his friend, he notably told Charlamagne tha God on Monday“There’s this massive effort to cancel Hasan—my point is that I don’t do cancel culture."

El-Sayed's "I don't do cancel culture" is no different than Vance's "I'm not going to play the game where I throw friends under the bus because I have political disagreements with them."

Sadly, there is also one other area where this is no difference between Vance and El-Sayed. Jews in the Republican Party are prepared to make excuses for Vance while Jews in the Democratic Party are prepared to make excuses for El-Sayed which makes it more difficult to confront the cancer of anti-Semitism.

In truth, neither JD Vance nor Abdul El-Sayed deserve a moment's consideration from the Jewish community nor anyone else in this country. They are both equally unworthy men.

No comments:

Post a Comment